Saul Alinsky died before many voters today were even born–Thankful I am sure that you are happy your parents wanted you. Just who was Saul? If you read my columns faithfully, congratulations you know. But for those who thought I was talking through my hat which obviously spells COON SKIN CONSERVATIVE.
His wife was Irene; educated at the University of Chicago; was an apostle of Maxist philosophy ala Lenin. Most remembered for his books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals. Other info: read my columns. He admired and worked for the Chicago Mob.
I prayed. I showered. I voted (and it was full of folks doing likewise.).
The useful idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control since under Stalin’s rise to power. The term USEFUL IDIOTS you can thank Stalin for coining and Alinsky simplified Lenin’s scheme for world conquest of communism, just another name for socialism. Alinsky’s philosophy was that it was difficult to free fools from the chains.
Garret Geer sums it up best–short and sweet making it easy to understand. Eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist state:
(1) Healthcare -Control healthcare and you control the people;
(2) Poverty – Increase it as high as possible; poor people are easy to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything from birth to death;
(3) Debt – Increase it to an unsustainable level. Corruption allows for higher taxes that produce more family hardships;
(4) Gun Control – Remove ability of citizens to defend themselves from criminals or corrupt government. It is a sure way to create a police state.
(5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of living (food, housing, income, jobs);
(6) Education – Control by the central government and what people read, hear on radio or TV and introduce government control of what teachers teach and what school books are written, always with the slant on propaganda. It breeds socialism theory.
(7) Remove belief in God and teach secularism.
(8) Class warfare – Divide the people into wealth and poor. This will expedite discontent even among the middle class and easier to tax the wealthy. It will create dependency on the government where total control eventually wipes out all opposition to free speech making a one-party dictatorship likely as in the Soviet Union.
Where there was a time when the news media acted as a watchdog on corruption, today many commentators and journalists have fallen prey to the “Do what feels good; or, better yet, feed the masses the false belief in “POLITICAL CORRECTNESS”. They feed on a rich diet.
Will America survive? Our FBI and other law enforcement agencies and CIA find too often a media who disrupts any attempt to challenge the nation’s best interest on the lame ideology of “political correctness”. Where oh where have our leaders gone?
GOD HELP US AND PLEASE BLESS AMERICA AND FREEDOM TO LIVING WITHIN THE RULES OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS… SOMETHING WE SEEM TO HAVE LOST SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY FROM FAMILY LIFE. IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY MORAL DECAY–THANK YOU ALINSKY AND ALL THOSE WHO ADVOCATE THIS NUT CASE.