You like Hillary? You think she is the best thing to ever wear pant suits? Don’t read further. Your stomach might toss.
She was a fan of Professor Saul Alinsky, wrote her 92 page college paper thesis on the radical “community organizer;” and following his death in 1972 continued to keep that relationship into the 1990s with his group called the Industrial Areas Foundation, or IAF. Her future workings show she must have had a liking for his treatise called Rules for Radicals that became the game plan for Left radicals on how to take over America’s government and education system institutions.
Who you admire as role models gives a clue as to how you think, believe, your likes and hatreds. Well, the Chicago mobster dedicated his book to someone called Lucifer. You get my meaning? View this creepy inscription by Alinsky,
Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgement to the very first radical noted in legends, mythology and history (and who is to say where mythology leaves off and history begins) the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom– Lucifer.”
Hillary is radical by nature, cunning as a fox to be sure, but she learned an important lesson from her mentor: “The trick is to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions, and political parties.” True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism but work to inflame the spirit of listeners. In the end, I believe, it fits Hillary to a tee. Why? The trail leads always to the Clinton Foundation.
The history of both Clintons and zest to one might conclude –rape the whole industrialized world using the Clinton Foundation. What a scandal sheet!!
- Use of IRS against critics physically or mentally attacked;
- FBI Filegate to conduct opposition research against those having opposing views;
- Emailgate laughed off but not for a great US general and mocking the Benghazi murders;
- Chinagate granting of waivers to Loral Space and other hi-techs to sell missile guidance system technology to China for about $5 million in donations to the Clinton-Gore campaign, putting our nation a risk;
- Sold seats on trade missions for the 96 campaign;
- She kept a lid on Bill’s female adventures by hiring shysters, one or more involved in killing Kathleen Willey’s pet cat; using IRS to harass female whistleblowers;
- The war on women was a product of Hillary Clinton;
- Billy Dale, WH Travel Office was indicted on trumped-up charges of embezzlement, was acquitted with two hours of jury deliberation and was then audited by the IRS which happened to any who got in disfavor by the Clintons;
- Cattlegate was probably the most biggest scandal when Hillary turned $1000 into a windfall of $99,537 profit in less than a year because of high-placed connection with Tyson Foods–insider trading scandal.
- Murder of teenagers who witnessed drug dealings by an associate of the Clintons, mysteriously dropped;
The mysterious death of Clinton lawyer Vince Foster goes unresolved to this day.
The stonewalling of congressman Trey Gowdy who chairs the House committee investigating the Benghazi attack was not the end-all of this mess. The endgame came with the Democratic Debate as the PARTY bent and twisted facts and attempted to make out that Hillary was just being Hillary and, being misunderstood and at the same time the smartest woman in America having her right to the ultimate throne she has sought for many years is mind-boggling to this writer.
My hat off to Saul Alinsky who adored Satan (Lucifer) for at least being truthful as he sees the world in which he found a blanket of protection as seen in Peanuts. As he wrote, “Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in Hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into Hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.”
Maybe in some ways, Hillary learned the stony-grit of a Saul Alinsky philosophy. Something to emulate?